Sell With Us
The consignment process is wonderfully simple. We are happy to accept your consignments of in-season, like-new clothing (all sizes), as well as shoes, purses, hats, belts, & jewellery.
Note: Please understand, consignment is selective and based on clientele and current inventory, if we do not accept your items for consignment it is not personal. To avoid dissapointment, please carefully review the guidelines below prior to booking an appointment.
Consignment is done by appointment only.
Please call us at 519-601-6650 to make an appointment.
To ensure that your consigned items are sold in a timely manner, please follow the monthly guidelines regarding the seasons for consignment. It is important to receive your items within the stipulated months to ensure maximum exposure to potential customers and to also obtain the best price for your consigned items.
- Spring/Summer: February to June
- Fall/Winter: August to December
Items We DO NOT Take
- Bridesmaid Dresses
- Men's Suits
- Examples of brands we no longer accept: Forever21, Old Navy, Garage, Walmart, Joe Fresh, Mexx, Holister, Abercrombie & Fitch, Smart Set and Giant Tiger brands.
- All items must be in ‘like new’ condition, clean, pressed and ready to sell.
- Items must be no older than 5 years (Vintage items are exempt)
- Clothing should be hung on hangers (hangers will be replaced with our own) or neatly folded if they do not wrinkle.
- Items should be free of pet hair and odours.
- Shoes & purses need to be cleaned, inside & out, with minimal wear.
- We cannot be responsible for loss or damage.
- Clothes are left at your own risk.
- We select items based on our clientele and current inventory.
- Sales happen throughout the season in order to make room for all the amazing items coming in.
- Items may be removed and sent to charity (within the term) by management discretion. This is strictly due to the item having some sort of disrepair (stain, zipper broken, tear, etc.).
Consignor Credit is paid out in the following ways:
- Use your credit to purchase something in the store for any amount at anytime.
- Cheques are only issued at the end of the 90 day consignment term.
The Consignment Term
Consigned items are held for 90 days. Once the 90 days are up and the items are expired we will either donate the remaining items or you can pick them up. It is up to the consignor to book an appointment and collect their remaining item(s) within one week of expiry or they become property of Chique & Unique and are donated. A cheque will be issued after the 90 days for the sale of consigned items.